Professor/Associate Professor/Lecturer positions (one-year contract) -----teaching language or other relevant courses (For Academic Year 2016-2017, August 25, 2017---- July 15, 2018)
1) Native fluency
2) Language /linguistics/ education / literature / social science major
3) Educational Requirements: PhD or at least MA degree holder and university professor/ associate professor experience abroad i.e., outside China (preferred)
4) Strong background in language teaching
5) Possessing excellent teaching skills, knowledge and experience in curriculum development; strong commitment to research and to teacher scholarship
6) Must be prepared to teach courses in the language at beginning and advanced levels, as well as specialization and culture courses
7) Age Requirement: 55 years or younger
Listening comprehension and oral proficiency are the top priorities in the language courses. International teachers mainly conduct all conversational classes along with other core lessons such as business, tourism, management, translation, etc. The institute provides most teaching materials; however, teachers are encouraged to bring their own materials to supplement the school's selection of textbooks.
a. 16 teaching hours per week
b. 4-hour extracurricular activities --- lectures, clubs, language corners, etc.
c. Office hours/staff meetings
Salary & Other Benefits (for one-year contract)
1. Salary: RMB 5000 –8000/month, depending on experience and qualification
2. Free accommodation- fully-furnished apartment (one bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom including color TV, washing machine, refrigerator, air-conditioner, telephone, oven- toaster, sofa, study-desk, book-shelf and basic tables and chairs, cold and hot water shower, gas, electricity and local phone calls)
3. Free internet connection for teachers who shall provide their own computer for personal use.
4. Travel allowance of RMB2200 for one-year contract
5. Air ticket allowance of RMB7200 for one-year contract.
6. Weekend bus for shopping
7. Residency Permit & Foreign Expert Card provided and paid for by the school
8. Free Chinese classes
9. Meal allowance
10. Medication coverage
Please email your CV with relevant qualifications certificates and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +86-431-84565074
Attention: Joanna Zhao
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purpose.
Website: www.hqwy.com (Chinese) / www.huabridge.com(English)